Read about and apply for the paid opportunity to help us address our most pressing challenges.
Good news! Through the 2022 budget, more funding has been allocated to support community engagement for the Comprehensive Plan. As a result, OPCD will be able to resource additional partnerships with community organizations and small businesses in this effort. Click here to apply to partner with OPCD on the Comprehensive Plan Update!
- OPCD and SDOT hosted two virtual information sessions on these projects & the application process. You can watch recordings of these meetings here:
- Community based organizations and small businesses: We are looking at you!
- The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) and the Office of Planning and Community Development (OPCD) want to partner with community-based organizations and small businesses to develop the Seattle transportation plan and the Seattle Comprehensive Plan Major Update.
- Interested? Read more about exactly what we are asking. We will pay you for your expertise!
- You can apply to participate in one or both plans. Below, you’ll find more detailed information about both planning efforts, along with links to applications and other materials.