haʔł sləx̌il txʷəl gʷəlapu / kia ora / hello
The Indigenous Advisory Council, Seattle Design Commission, and co-sponsor Seattle City Council President Debora Juarez (Blackfeet) invite you to Indigenizing Public Transit Design: Learning from Māori Approaches to Transit Stations in Tāmaki Makaurau, Aotearoa (Auckland, New Zealand) with Māori changemaker, Elisapeta Heta!
Tuesday November 7, 2023, 4:00-5:30pm PST
Seattle City Hall, Bertha Knight Landes room
600 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
You may also join virtually via Webex (more information below).
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and be part of the conversation on creating public transit infrastructure that embodies Indigenous knowledge, values, and cultures. Discover how Māori approaches to public transit planning and design can inspire and inform transit expansion in the Pacific Northwest.
Refreshments will be provided.
Virtual Meeting Access Instructions*
- Access online meeting here
- This event requires registration. After your registration has been approved, you will receive instructions for joining the event.
- Click “Join Now”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to join the teleconference.
*If you are calling into the meeting, please use the information below:
- Phone number: +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
- Access code/Webinar number: 2495 924 8380
- Webinar password: 3VpPWRXCG73 (38779792 from phones and video systems)