Find out what City of Seattle staff have heard so far in related processes—the Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda (HALA) Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) 23rd and Union-Jackson and North Rainier (Mt Baker) Urban Villages Neighborhood Design Workshops and SDOT’s Judkins Park Station Access Study—and add your ideas!
Wednesday, May 3
5:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Northwest African American Museum, 2300 S Massachusetts St
Light refreshments will be provided
Staff from the following SDOT projects will also be available from 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. to answer your
- 23rd Ave Corridor Improvements Project
- Central Area Neighborhood Greenway
- Central Ridge Neighborhood Greenway
- Rainier Valley Neighborhood Greenway
Take our Judkins Park Area Planning survey: surveymonkey.com/r/JPplan. We encourage you to share the survey with your friends and neighbors!
For more information:
- Transportation and to join the project email list:
- Central Area planning:
- 23rd Avenue Action Plan:
- HALA, MHA, and Design Workshops:
hala.consider.it and seattle.gov/hala